Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm here to help

Hello everyone, I'm a professional writer who specializes in second home/vacation home/resorts, among other topics. I comb the landscape for the latest information on these subjects. I'm happy to answer your questions about vacation homes. Please note that I am not a licensed real estate agent, and I do not have any financial arrangement whatsoever with any developer, resort or organization. I do write regularly for, among other outlets, Mountain News, a company that specializes in ski and snowboard news.

My aim is to provide unbiased and fair reporting and occasionally opinion on the vacation home and resort market. I look forward to writing for you, and answering your queries.

Sincerely,
Grace Lichtenstein

Labels:


Google
 
Blog Directory - Blogged Free PageRank Checker